FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Emblem Entertainment New site launch!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ice development Forum Index -> News and Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:28 pm    Post subject: Emblem Entertainment New site launch! Reply with quote

I realise I haven't posted any updates here for a long while. But there has been good reason for it. I've been working flat chat at setting up the new Emblem website. Emblem Entertainment is the company I started up last year (and hence why everything around here went quiet). The website is set up like a games portal site. Intended for self publishing of my games as well as other developers who are looking for alternative publishing means.

Mawashi is still on the backburner for now. You should expect to see a number of smaller projects released from Emblem while we are working on tech.

Last edited by slip on Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
hughbus

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:52 am    Post subject: Awesome!! Reply with quote

Awesome! Ill have to check this website Out!

:p
slip
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sure is awesome! You'll love it! =D I really should update this site sometime... there is actually a lot I could add..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Ice development Forum Index -> News and Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: